1. Good times: listening to my children's laughter, when they get along (which doesn't last very long, these days.)
2. You are welcome in my home. (But please call first since I might need to
3. Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
4. It feels like my children are not staying little very long.
5. Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more. (That's Shakespeare, Henry V, as no one except me probably wants to know. I had to look it up or it would have bothered me all night.)
6. I wonder how my thirties will end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing cleaning the living room carpet, tomorrow my plans include hosting a slumber party for Miss Pink's 7th birthday and Sunday, I want to catch up on the sleep I'll miss Friday night!