I haven't done the Friday Fill-Ins in a while, so here we go...
1. My children's laughter never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to sleeping in when school is out. (And by "sleeping in," I mean "later than 7:30 a.m.)
3. Guitar-heavy rock music from whatever show Justin's watching is what I'm listening to right now. No, wait, he changed the channel. He changes it every few seconds, like a typical man.
4. Potato salad must have yellow mustard in it!
5. The chopped beef BBQ sandwich I had for dinner was the best thing I ate today. (Very easy, too--I chopped up leftover pot roast, mixed it with BBQ sauce, heated it up, and put it on buns. Easy peasy.)
6. Today was challenging because I am dealing with parents who are questioning my decisions in correcting their children's misbehavior. Sixth grade parents are not like parents of high schoolers.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to putting a check in the bank (finally!), tomorrow my plans include going to a cookout with the other volunteers who help with the kids' ministry at our church, and Sunday, I want to see my extended family!