Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #183

1. When it's quiet I am very happy.
2. I will start my job in what seems like a month (because I do have professional development classes to attend in about a month).
3. My heart is thankful for the people I love.
4. My birthday is on the tenth of July.
5. In the town where I was born, my in-laws live--yet we never met when I went back to visit. I met my husband when he moved to our area.
6. His trustworthiness is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having Justin get home before 8:30, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to walk in a neighborhood parade and Sunday, I want to enjoy some good BBQ at my parents' house and end the day watching fireworks!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lest I forget (which has been happening a lot lately), happy early birthday to one of my earliest friends! I'm so thankful to have had you in my life for all of these years, and to be able to say that we are still such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend... and a birthday on the horizon!! FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete