I am very happy.
2. I will start my job in what seems like a month (because I do have professional development classes to attend in about a month).
3. My heart is thankful for the people I love.
4. My birthday is on the tenth of July.
5. In the town where I was born, my in-laws live--yet we never met when I went back to visit. I met my husband when he moved to our area.
6. His trustworthiness is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having Justin get home before 8:30, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to walk in a neighborhood parade and Sunday, I want to enjoy some good BBQ at my parents' house and end the day watching fireworks!