Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #185


1. This is what life does. It lets you relax and then plunges you into a terrifying roller coaster ride of uncertainty.

2. Will I remember to appreciate the moment?

3. Upon reflection I'm thinking summer is overrated.

4. I've been married for quite a long time.

5. Later, you wake up wishing your child would let you sleep longer.

6. How I wish I could go across the far and boundless sea.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having dinner out with my husband and kids, tomorrow my plans include helping get the church ready for VBS (we're going to Egypt!) and Sunday, I want to hear some excellent music & preaching!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I think summer is overrated, too.

    But it's still pretty fun. :)

    ReplyDelete