That's my story and I'm sticking to it, anyway.
So to recap, I'm going to continue with these resolutions, which have had a positive impact on my life in the past year:
- Read the Bible and pray daily.
- Get back to exercising 4 times a week.
- Read a challenging book once a month.
- Write every day and finish at least six short stories.
- Clean up the playroom--and therefore the living room--every night before bed. Not as difficult as it sounds--cleaning up toys is much easier when there are specific places for everything. Plus Justin and the kids help, and many hands do make light work. I just have to remember to start the cleanup process sooner than 8:45.
- Take more pictures. I scrapbook, and I want more material. I know you only get better pics when you take more of them, so I need to start using my camera more. And also that means I should post more pictures on this here blog. First up: pictures of this remodeling project I keep telling you about but haven't showed you in a long time.
- As far as my eating habits, I need to eat more fruits and vegetables, and I want to start eating real oatmeal instead of sugary cereal with no fiber. I already make it for Justin, so it will be easy to make extra for myself. In fact, I plan to do this tomorrow morning, when he is home for the holiday.