This is a meme I just did on Facebook. The questions are more interesting than the ones made up by high school kids.
1) What bill do you hate paying the most?
Medical bills. Thank goodness we're not sick very often, but the routine checkups still get expensive (especially dental, since we don't have dental insurance, just a discount plan).
2) Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Now that we have children, going out together anywhere alone is romantic! On our last date night, we went to a Mexican restaurant that was not a romantic spot, but we just enjoyed being together.
3) What do you really want to be doing right now?
Sleeping. It's sad, really.
4) How many colleges did you attend?
5) Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
I wanted something cheerful: it's watermelon-colored.
6) What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I don't like it when it goes up at all, but I'm glad it's not $4 per gallon.
7) First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Time to go wake Miss Pink up.
8) Last thought before going to sleep last night?
I hope Mr. Blue doesn't get any worse.
9) Do you miss being a child?
Yes. The freedom, having very little responsibility...it was great.
10) What errand/chore do you despise?
Judging from how I procrastinate doing it, sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor.
11) Get up early or sleep in?
Take a wild guess.
12) Have you found real love yet?
Without a doubt.
13) Favorite lunch meat?
14) What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Milk. We go through a lot of milk.
15) Beach or lake?
16) Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Not at all.
17) Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
I stopped watching the Sopranos (on DVD) a few years ago, but I've never watched Desperate Housewives. I still think The Sopranos was very well-written and acted. Does that answer your question?
18) What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Since it didn't say the person had to be alive--C.S. Lewis.
19) Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
20) Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
21) Ring tone?
One of the ring tones that came with the phone. It sounds jazzy.
22) Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I don't think I have ever brushed my teeth anywhere strange.
23) Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
24) Do you go to church?
25) At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Since I have a great relationship, it would have to be a new career. When the kids are both in school I will have to decide what I want to do.
26) How old are you?
27) Do you have a go to person?
That would be my husband. I can depend on him for anything.
28) Are you where you want to be in life?
As far as my marriage, children, friendships, and church are concerned, yes. I still feel restless wondering what God has in store for me.
29) Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
The Smurfs and the Looney Tunes cartoons.
30) What about you do you think has changed the most?
I've learned to control my emotions better than I used to (I have a way to go still).
31) Looking back at high school were they the best years of your life?
32) Are there times you still feel like a kid?
Sometimes, when I'm playing with my kids. I wish I felt that way more often.
33) Do you have a pager?
Do those even exist anymore?
34) Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
There were several restaurants we went to after church on Sunday nights. Harrigan's and Cheddar's were two of my favorites.
35) Were you the type of kid you would want your children to hang out with?
Yes, I hope my children will be friends with goody-goodys like me who never get into trouble.
36) Who do you think impacted your life the most?
As a child, my parents.
37) Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
Other than my dad, who is my pastor, not really.
38) Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
Only because Miss Pink wants to hear stories about my childhood.
39) What was the first new car you purchased?
That I purchased: the Acura MDX I just turned in for another Acura.
40) What is the scariest thing that has happened to you as an adult?
When Miss Pink had a febrile seizure at 1 year old and I honestly thought she might go into a coma because I didn't know about that type of seizure.
41) What advice would you give to someone about to get married?
Be willing to communicate until you work things out. Divorce is not an option (murder, maybe, but not divorce). And learn how to compromise and appreciate your spouse's differences (which means not to try to change him).
42) What's your favorite room in your home and why?
The bedroom (because I SLEEP there!) but I am enjoying the new playroom since the computer is there and the kids can hang out in there with me.
43) What advice would you give someone starting their first job?
Don't get involved in any more drama than you can help. Work hard and be reliable.
44) If you could go back and change one thing you did, what would it be?
Save money when I had a full-time job.
45) If you could go back and change one thing someone else did, what would it be?
Make Justin save money starting before he met me.