Friday, September 4, 2009
Friday Fill-Ins #140
1. I feel happy. Despite having to sleep in Miss Pink's twin bed with her for part of the night because she was scared of the thunderstorms.
2. Going to my book club (which I did last night) is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: a garbage truck going by; Mr. Blue playing with his toy cars and talking to them.
4. I'm going to get my fingerprinting done in a few minutes and I'm glad the process will finally be over and I can start subbing.
5. The last time I had a date night with my husband was last Friday night. We did NOT go to the bookstore! But we didn't have time to go to the movies. We had a yummy Italian dinner and then went shopping and I got some new clothes for work. Gotta love a man who doesn't mind shopping with his wife.
6. My husband is going to start modifying Miss Pink's closet this Labor day weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time relaxing with my husband and kids, tomorrow my plans include getting the car washed since Mr. Blue keeps begging me to (and it's raining so I can't today) and Sunday, I want to rest & relax after church!