I finally have time to do a Friday Fill-In on Friday! I'm home alone--wait, that's not as pathetic as it sounds. My dad picked the kids up for a sleepover at my parents' house, and Justin's on his way home. So it's Date Night, and I'm pathetically excited because it's been a long time--since before Christmas--since we've had a date. I have no idea what we're going to do except a) the first part will involve food, since I'm starving; and b) it has to be cheap. Probably our usual, the bookstore (although when you only go every two months, it's hardly old hat) and maybe rent a movie. Maybe. If I can stay awake long enough--last night I fell asleep on the couch at 9:40.
On with the fill-in!
1. You have a chance to make the right choices.
2. I can't stop thinking about food right now!
3. There is a time and a season for everything.
4. If you play now, you're going to pay later (and I'd rather pay in advance).
5. It's time to wake up and face the music.
6. My job for next year is up in the air but I am encouraged because I am being successful at subbing and I know my efforts are being noticed.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a date with my husband, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in since the kids won't be here to wake me up and Sunday, I want to go to dinner at our friends' house!