Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #169


1. "The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between the lightning and the lightning bug."--Mark Twain

2. Leave the bedroom when you wake up and shut the door quietly, please.

3. Up, up and away, in my beautiful balloon...

4. Probably at home is where you'll find me.

5. Ooh! What is that interesting-looking book I've been wanting to read?

6. Being organized is a good idea.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a good night's sleep, tomorrow my plans include going to some friends' house to eat homemade chimichangas and Sunday, I want to celebrate Palm Sunday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. *high five* on number 4. Where else could a (I) Stay At Home Mom be?

    ReplyDelete