I'm late to the "What I Learned This Week" carnival over at Musings of a Housewife--but who am I kidding, I usually don't post until the sacred hour of Mr. Blue's naptime. This week, I learned a lot about my feeeeeelings.
- I learned that PMS hormones make any situation worse. If things are good, PMS makes me find something to get upset about it. If things aren't great, here come the Feelings of Impending Doom: oh my God we're all gonna DIIIIEEEE...
- I learned that for me, the best thing to do when I'm feeling like that is to go
talkcry to God because my heavenly Father has all the time in the world to listen to me.
- I learned that three-year-old boys don't notice when Mama cries. This is new to me since Miss Pink always has been very in tune with my emotions.
- I learned that counting your blessings really does help.
- I learned that hugs, kisses, and lots of snuggling from my kids makes me a happy woman.