Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #147

Barely got this one in under the wire!

1. The crickets sing, and I wish they would stop so I could go back to sleep.

2. Make the world a better place, wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the daily grind for a relaxing time with my man.

4. I was not really unmarried and desperately looking for a husband; this was a dream from which I was grateful to awaken.

5. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord (Joshua 24:15).

6. I still live in the town which I come from. It has changed since I was a kid, though.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching The Soup with my husband to be astounded by the idiotic people on TV, tomorrow my plans include going to a scrapbooking session and Sunday, I want to see my parents who have been on vacation in northern California this week!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have that same dream sometimes. It's always a relief to wake up and find I'm married to a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Sunday is definitely what I would be looking forward to, if I were in your shoes. *wink*

    ReplyDelete