I'm home this Friday so here is this week's Friday Fill-In.
1. I have a history of worrying too much.
2. Where I am going to teach next year is something I wish I knew.
3. I'm eating (or recently ate) microwave popcorn.
4. My husband is on the road to see his mom in the hospital.
5. So that's it, that's the difficult situation our family is in.
6. Having my husband leave this morning instead of last night is better than nothing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling and watching something with the kids, tomorrow my plans include getting together with my parents if possible and Sunday, I want to go to the women's Bible study of Beth Moore's book Believing God!
Sorry this post was a little bit of a downer. We are hanging in there. Since my MIL is hospitalized in a city 2 hours from home (she chose to do her treatments where they had the newest technology and best doctors), Justin has to go and trade out with his sister. His mom developed pneumonia after the first chemo treatment and the CT scan showed her lungs are not clearing up after the antibiotics and breathing treatments. They took a sample of the fluid in her lungs yesterday, but we haven't heard the results yet.
At one point we thought his mom might be released this week, and we thought we might take the kids to Louisiana to welcome her home, but that couldn't happen. Another time. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers.