Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random Meme

I don't remember which site I got this meme from, but here 'tis

Favorite Day of The Week
: Saturday because it’s family day! I don’t get to sleep in, but we usually make a big breakfast, and then I often catch a nap while the kids watch cartoons. We might go out if there’s a birthday party or something, but lately Justin works on the playroom, and the kids play outside near him while I read, watch something I’ve TiVoed, or check blogs. After lunch Mr. Blue takes a nap and Miss Pink and I often scrapbook together. Most of the time we have dinner at home. It’s nice to just slow down and have a relaxed day.

Favorite Candy Bar: Toblerone—the milk chocolate is so creamy and I love the little bit of crunch in the nougat.

Favorite Restaurant: I love a lot of restaurants. The last one I ate at that I love: Carshon’s, a kosher deli that’s been in Ft. Worth for over 50 years. I had a sandwich called the Rachel: corned beef and turkey on buttered, grilled rye bread, topped with coleslaw, melted Swiss and homemade Russian dressing. Delicious!

Favorite Fast Food: Chick Fil A. If you’ve been reading my blog a while, you know this.

What City in UT would you most like to live? Since I’ve only ever been to Salt Lake City, that’s the one I’d pick. It’s a very clean city. (I'm guessing whoever started this meme lives in Utah.)

Would you prefer Hubby to bring home a bouquet of flowers or a pint of ice cream? Ice cream. I'll even share.

Anchorwoman or small shop owner? Small shop owner. I am not comfortable in the spotlight.

Magazine Editor or Big City Prosecution Attorney? No question: magazine editor. I probably should have become an editor. I’m good at editing other people’s writing.

Favorite Household Chore? Do I have a favorite? I guess starting the laundry. I like sorting it and getting it in the machine. I’m not so fond of folding it.

Least Favorite? Sweeping and mopping. I asked my husband what he thought it would be and he agreed, then added, “Also dusting.” I wasn’t aware that I disliked dusting, but apparently had been putting it off too long between sessions.

Favorite Cereal? It changes. Right now, Honey Nut Shredded Wheat.

Favorite Season? Fall.

Favorite ACTIVE activity? I’m boring. I don’t play sports, and I mostly walk when I work out, or ride a stationary bike. I do enjoy how I feel when I work out.

Favorite LEISURE activity? Reading.

Do you take vitamins? Yes, but lately I’ve been forgetting more than I should.

How many speeding tickets? Two.

What does retirement bring? I want to stay active in the community, continue to write, travel more, and enjoy my grandchildren.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love you blog, found you by random clicking of numbers at the SITS blogathon. Hope your day is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear more from you. I was thinking while reading and it seems to me you've been on a whole lot of happy lately. Good to hear. (Glad I've finally caught up too. Vacation is tough!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute meme!! I love learning about my bloggy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been to Carshon's and this makes me want to try it.

    I think the way you read elevates it to sport status!
    --Leann

    ReplyDelete