1. The silver shoes I bought for 50% off. Every spring I get a craving for one specific trendy item that will refresh my wardrobe and make me feel like I am in style instead of a woman who wears yoga pants and a tee shirt 4 out of 7 days a week.
2. I ate a waffle cone chock full of coffee ice cream mixed with crushed Heath bar, from Marble Slab tonight. And it was worth every minute I will have to spend on the treadmill to burn it off.
3. Miss Pink went to the dentist and had no cavities! (It’s not because she doesn’t eat candy. Apparently she has her daddy’s indestructible teeth [knocking on wood].)
1. The “light” orange juice that is made of watered-down OJ and Splenda. It doesn’t taste like real juice, especially since I like a lot of pulp and this had none. Next time I stop trying to save calories and buy the real thing.
2. The books I read this week, which were mediocre and the worst part of that was: somehow I KNEW they would be, but went against my instincts because one was well reviewed and I kind of like the blog of the other one’s author. It was like I went on a blind date even though I didn’t want to because all my friends say the guy’s great, then once we’re out together, I can see he’s not terrible but he just isn’t my type.
3. Mr. Blue has been very terrible-twoish this week. I know it’s because he’s been sick, but there has been much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, and I understand why God is willing to cast people who WON’T LISTEN TO HIM into everlasting darkness.