Friday, February 6, 2009

Stars in Your Eyes?

I'm a little late posting this because Mr. Blue and I took Miss Pink some lunch from her favorite place--McDonald's. Still, it didn't take too long for me to answer this question. I'm sure y'all have some different ideas which I'd love to hear.

If you could have had the starring role in one film already made, which movie would you pick?

I'm pretty sure I would take Julia Roberts' role in Ocean's Eleven. Mmmmmmm.


Of course, I probably would have gotten fired for forgetting my lines so often....

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Samantha in 16 Candles.. I'd love to kiss Jake Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I agree with your pick!! --Leann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd probably be someone ridiculous like Eliza Wood who played Frodo in Lord of the Rings. I know, I can't be helped.

    (Or Hermione in Harry Potter. Eek. It doesn't get any better. Maybe Harry.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pick! I also think I would forget my lines or just make them up as I go and the directors would be confused!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVVVVEEE to be Falkor in The Neverending Story...

    Ooops!
    Must it be a human?
    Hmmm....
    ok, then I will choose Bastian who rides on Falkor!!!

    *laugh*

    ReplyDelete