Thursday, July 30, 2009

What Stage Are You In?

Recently I was contacted by the founder of Stage of Life, a cool web site that has sections on every stage of adult life from high school to retirement. Eric recruits bloggers to write posts for the sections that are relevant to that writer's life--for me, of course, that would be "Home Ownership" and "Raising a Family." Members can read and comment on posts and also ask and answer questions separate from the featured posts. It's so cool to be a resource to other people who would like input on making decisions!

I wrote my first post on "Post-Partum Depression Can Be Sneaky." I'd be honored if you'd check it out. If you want to comment, it's free to join and I have not received any spam since joining, so you don't have to worry about that. I'd like to see the site take off because I think Eric has done a really good job. See what you think!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment