1. It's time for getting dressed.
2. Chick Fil A; it's not a bad place for eating delicious fried food while chatting with my friend.
3. I must be crazy to think I could get through a sleepover without someone throwing a major fit (Mr. Blue is in the midst of one as I type this).
4. Motherhood is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My house is simply messy.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was Wednesday when my son yelled, "I love the Big Balls!". (Check out this post if you don't know what I'm referring to.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling with my family, tomorrow my plans include going to a friends' house to have Justin's special French toast with them and Sunday, I want to have lunch with my parents at Pei Wei!
It's sad how many of these involve eating--I suppose because it's one of the few indulgences that I can still do even when my children are interrupting!
Check out other Friday Fill-Ins here.