Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #137



Graphic courtesy of Tonya!

And...here we go!

1. When will I start believing in myself?

2. The Egg and I (book) was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but it is in the eye of the beholder.

4. Green chile chicken enchiladas is what I had for dinner.

5. I'd like your thoughts.

6. A luxury spa is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating ice cream at the diner where my brother's rehearsal dinner is being held, tomorrow my plans include joyously attending my brother's wedding to his true love, and Sunday, I want to worship with my church family!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beliving is half the battle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to flame you cause you're pretty sexy.. so I'll give your blog a pass on the vulgarity.

    Cherio lass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your brother's wedding. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suddenly craving for chicken enchilada! Lol, perhaps we both need to be pampered right now, I haven't been in a spa for ages.

    Happy weekend and congrats on your brother's wedding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had the same answer to #3 - and, apparently, we have the same name! :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. surprised me
    3. got me nodding
    and
    5. put a smile on my face.

    Wedding!!! Cool!
    Off to read the wedding post now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chicken enchilada inspires me...

    ReplyDelete