Friday, August 28, 2009
Friday Fill-Ins #139
1. He was a rolling stone. (Didn't know how to answer this one or to whom I am referring when I finally answered it!)
2. New school supplies is what I look forward to most this time of year.
3. My best friend is my husband. I can tell him anything and we can always work things out by talking them over until we reach a solution.
4. It is such a comfort to me to be honest with you.
5. Appearances can be subtle clues to what is going on inside a person.
6. The last person I gave a hug to was Mr. Blue, just for being so cute!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to date night with Justin, tomorrow my plans include a scrapbooking session with friends and Sunday, I want to have something sweet at my friend's daughter's birthday (the second party of the weekend)!
Check out more Friday Fill-Ins or participate yourself here!