Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #139


1. He was a rolling stone. (Didn't know how to answer this one or to whom I am referring when I finally answered it!)

2. New school supplies is what I look forward to most this time of year.

3. My best friend is my husband. I can tell him anything and we can always work things out by talking them over until we reach a solution.

4. It is such a comfort to me to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be subtle clues to what is going on inside a person.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was Mr. Blue, just for being so cute!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to date night with Justin, tomorrow my plans include a scrapbooking session with friends and Sunday, I want to have something sweet at my friend's daughter's birthday (the second party of the weekend)!

Check out more Friday Fill-Ins or participate yourself here!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This is so weird! I almost put Rolling Stone for #1, and I have no idea why!

    Sounds like you have a great weekend planned. Have fun!

    :-) Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 is really sooo romantic. Made me smile and say "aw."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life is full! I'm so happy for you!!
    hugs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete