Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #138



1. I remember, I remember when my babies were babies--and now they're getting so big! (As Mr. Blue says: "I'm growing up so fast!")

2. Dear readers, I want you to know that your support means a lot to me.

3. Is that my first paycheck in seven years (I am anticipating) !!???

4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of spending too much money for new clothes and shoes.

5. I'm saving a happy thought just for you!

6. If I made a birthday list a weekend vacation would definitely be on it!!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating chicken shwarma at an Egyptian restaurant, tomorrow my plans include buying this book for my next book club meeting (I've already read it but I want my own copy and it's worth a reread) and Sunday, I want to go to church since I missed last week!

More Friday Fill-Ins can be found here.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about your babies! My baby is growing up way too fast!!!

    I've never had Egyptian food before... well, at least not that I know of.

    Enjoy your weekend!
    :-) Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list - my first time finding a Friday Fill-in!

    ReplyDelete