Of course, if I do scrapbook these, that will mean I'll need someone to take some pictures of me because there aren't any of me by myself. This year. That I like. So getting a picture with those three criteria will be important (hint: the last one will be harder to achieve than the first two.)
I love reading others' answers, too. So if you want to do this one, consider yourself tagged! Just let me know you've posted it and I'll come over and comment.
· One thing I’d grab if my house were on fire: my scrapbooks (not really one thing, but I couldn’t choose one).
· One thing I wish I could throw away: The box of junk on the back porch I am waiting for my husband to take to the dumpster at his shop.
· One thing I’ll never, ever throw away: My babies’ first outfits (sniff). Did I say I wasn't sentimental about my children growing up? Well, I AM--unpredictably so.
· Something I lost and still miss: A black leather jacket I left at a Logan’s Steakhouse which was stolen that night, since the girl at the restaurant insisted it was gone, the next day (probably while wearing it, grrr.) I now have another leather jacket, but it’s the principle of the thing!
· Something I’ve kept since childhood: my Little House on the Prairie and Chronicles of Narnia paperbacks. If my daughter scorns them, it will break my heart.
· A food item I never run out of: Flour tortillas. They are a great substitute for bread, which we do sometimes run out of.
· A household brand I’m very loyal to: Goldfish crackers.
· Something I sleep with every night: My husband! Also, an extra pillow.
· One thing that’s on my wish list: Crest WhiteStrips—I should just buy them already. But I am cheap. Cheap, with yellow teeth.
· Something I take with me wherever I go: My purse
· Something that makes me smile when I see it: The drawing currently featured on my refrigerator by Miss Pink. It’s a girl worm wearing a sombrero and a necklace. Ole!
· Something my children fight over: Anything that one has and the other wants.
· Something I hate to clean: The kitchen floor, because it will get dirty again right away.
· Something I show off when people visit: The furniture my husband built.
· Something I hide when people visit: Toys. And piles of books.
· Something I’m embarrassed to admit I like: Sappy ‘80s love songs.
· Something I collect: Nothing. I don’t have room to display a collection. But when I was a kid I collected apples. I got tired of people buying apple stuff for me, so I decided I wasn’t a collector.
· Something I avoid at all costs: Well, I think it’s impossible and unhealthy to avoid anything at ALL costs. I hate conflict, but sometimes you can’t avoid it--and sometimes you have to face it head-on.